FYI... please see message below from Dr. Silcox.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Subject: State Market Lamb and Market Goat Shows - Checks are in the mail
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Kalino Shultz <

 In the next few day you will receive premium checks for the State Market
Lamb and Goat Shows.

 Checks for all exhibitors from your county or chapter who showed Market
Lambs or Goats at the State Show should be included.

These checks do not include premiums for Champions or Top 5 animals.  They
come separate.

 If you log in to the Junior National Entry site:

https://secure.caes.uga.edu/4h/jrnatreg

 and select "Premiums" on the lower left side bar, you will get a list of
all of your exhibitors who showed lambs and goats.  For each exhibitor you
will see a list of the classes they were in, how they placed and how much
premium they received.

 If you do not receive the correct checks or if after about a week you have
not received your checks, please let me know.

 I only send the state show checks.  Georgia National Fair Premiums for
beef, swine and dairy are sent by the fair to the exhibitor.

  Ronnie Silcox,
 Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30602
(706) 542-9102

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their
potential for*
*through agricultural education.*