Georgia EMC is the title sponsor of the Foundation's annual golf tournament
this year.  As the title sponsor, they can have two teams in the
tournament.  They have offered the second team to ag teachers who would
like to play in the tournament.

It is scheduled for this Friday, October 24, at Reunion Golf Club near
Hoschton.  I will fill the slots on a first-come, first-serve basis.  If
you would like to play, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*