From: Charlsy Anesetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Subject: ABAC YF SHOW
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp, we are looking for interest from teachers all over Georgia
in hopes that they will choose to attend our show. We are super excited
about this student organized upcoming show! Please have teachers respond to
[log in to unmask] with any and all interests and concerns.

Thank you so much!

Charlsy Anesetti
Diversified Agriculture Major
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education
Curriculum & Technology Director
216 Four Towers Building, UGA
706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their
potential for*
*through agricultural education.*