---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Krista Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Subject: Tickets Available
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp,

Can you please advertise?

I have one of the following tickets available for the convention:
1 Concert Ticket- Wednesday- Justin Moore
1 Student Registration button
1 Opening Session 1B Ticket
1 Rodeo Ticket- Thursday

Please contact me if interested. Thankyou!

--
Dr. Krista J. Morris, Ed.D.
Brantley Middle FFA

The National FFA Organization is dedicated to making a difference in the
lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership,
personal growth, and career success through agricultural education.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education

*Agriculture Education Mission*