Congratulations to all who participated in the Tree ID contest yesterday in
Perry.  I know that many times it is difficult to convince the students to
compete with so many other activities going on this time of year.

A special congratulations to our winners:

1st place Sr. Team - Wheeler County - Teacher, Mr. Bryant Oliver
1st place Sr. individual - Blake Bohannon - Bleckly County HS - Teacher,
Mr. Doyle Floyd

1 place Jr. Team - Appling County HS - Teacher, Mr. Van Mills
1st place Jr individual - Evan Thomas - Blecky County HS - Teacher, Mr.
Doyle Floyd

Attached are the results for you to view.

--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher