I would like to thank everyone that came out yesterday and participated in
the Horticulture ID contests at the Georgia National Fair.
I would also like to give a BIG thank you to Mr. Josh Allen for all his
help with the contest in monitoring the competition room and for scoring
the event.

Attached you should find the results from the Nursery Landscape contest
held yesterday at the Georgia National Fair.  There is a senior and a
junior attachment.  Please use the tabs at the bottom of the each document
to view team results and top individuals for each event.

Congratulations to our winners!

I will be making a review powerpoint of all the plant material and hope to
send that out to the listserv soon.

Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education
Horticulture Teacher