If you have a team registered with the Georgia National Fair for either
Floriculture or Nursery/ Landscape ID please look over the list below and
make sure your schools information is correct. * If you see an (*) by your
school, I need changes from you.*  I talked with the fair yesterday and
they have agreed to fix any changes, we can't add teams at this point or
schools that are not already registered but if you have errors with your
registration we are going to get those fixed.

If you have no students registered and only teams - I need a list of
students names of each competition - if your student places in the top 10
and the fair doesn't have their name in the computer system, you must
forfeit their prize money.

Also if you haven't signed up for a competition time please do so by
clicking on this link - I will send a list of assigned competition times
later today or tomorrow
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I2xd1S1DwCTc63stnqieai-OvkY8z1vpk6WWhpK8mHk/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

*Please email all corrections to me and I will forward those on to the fair
*- *thank you in advance for checking over this list and making sure we
have a smooth competition on Tuesday!! *
  *Jr Nursery Landscape *  School Name  # of Teams Registered  # of
Students Registered   Appling Co High  2 6  Appling County Middle  2 10*
(can only have 8)  Bagley Middle  2 8  Brantley County High  1 4  Brantley
County Middle  2 8  Charlton High  1 4  Echols County High * 2 0 - NEED
STUDENT NAMES   George Washington Carver* 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES   Heritage
Middle  1 4  Lowndes High  1 4  Lowndes Middle  1 1  Montgomery Co
High  1 3  North
Murray * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES   Ola  1 4  Peach County High  2 7  Perry
High  2 7  Perry Middle  2 5  Thomson- McDuffie Middle  2 7  Ware Co High  1
4

  *Sr Nursery Landscape*   School Name  # of Teams Registered  # of
Students Registered   Adairsville  2 7  Appling Co High  2 5  Arabia
Mountain * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES   Bacon County High * 1 0 - NEED
STUDENT NAMES   Bradwell Institute 1 3  Brantley County High  1 4  Charlton
High  2 8  Colquitt County High  2 4  Harlem High  2 4  Lowndes High
2 5  Montgomery
Co High  1 4  North Forsyth 2 8  Ola  1 4  Peach County High  2 5  Perry
High  2 6  Southeast Bulloch  1 4  Tift County  2 7  Winder Barrow  2 5

  *Jr Floriculture *  School Name  # of Teams Registered  # of Students
Registered   Appling Co High  2 4  Appling County Middle  2 10* (can only
have 8)  Bagley Middle  2 8  Bonaire Middle  1 4  Brantly County High
1 4  Brantley
County Middle  2 9* (can only have 8)  CA Gray Junior  2 5  CA Gray Middle
2 6  Charlton County  1 3  Coffee Co Middle  1 5* (can only have 4)  Echols
County High * 2 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES   Gilmer High  2 7  Gladden Middle *
1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES   Heritage Middle  1 4  Jenkins County High
1 1  Jones
County High  2 8  Lowndes County High  1 4  Lowndes County Middle  * 2 0 -
NEED STUDENT NAMES   Malcom Bridge Middle  1 4  Montgomery Co High  1
1  Northeast
Campus Tift  2 8  Northside High  1 5* (can only have 4)  Peach County High
2 10* (can only have 8)  Perry High  2 7  Perry Middle  1 4  South
Effingham Middle  1 4  South Habersham Middle * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT
NAMES   Thomson
McDuffie Middle  2 8  TJ Elder Middle  1 4  Veterans High  1 4  Ware County
High  1 1  West Jackson  1 5* (can only have 4)

   *Sr Floriculture*  School Name  # of Teams Registered  # of Students
Registered   Adairsville  1 4  Appling Co High  2 7  Arabia Mountain * 1 0
- NEED STUDENT NAMES   Bacon County High * 2 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES   Baconton
Community*  1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES   Bradwell Institute 1 4  Brantley
County High  1 4  Central of Talbot  1 3  Central High (Carroll) 2 5  Charlton
High  2 8  Colquitt County High  2 8  Echols County High * 1 0 - NEED
STUDENT NAMES   Gilmer High  2 8  Harlem High  2 6  Jones County High
2 8  LaGrange
High  2 8  Lowndes High  2 2  Mary Persons High* 2 0 - NEED STUDENT
NAMES   Miller
County * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES   Montgomery Co High  1 4  North Forsyth 1
4  Northside High 2 6  Peach County High  2 6  Perry High  2 5  Schley
County  1 1  Southeast Bulloch  2 5  Tift County  2 7  Veterans High  1 4  Ware
County High  1 2  Warner Robins High * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES   West
Laurens High  2 8  White County High * 2 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education