---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Pisciotta <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Subject: One Week Left to apply for GAC's $500 Grant Program

Dear Agriculture Education Coordinators & Leaders,

The Georgia Agribusiness Council (GAC) awards up to four $500 Classroom
Grants annually to fund special curriculum enrichment programs aimed at
teaching agriculture as part of the Dr. Joe B. Crane Classroom Grant program.
I have attached the short application for the 2014 Dr. Joe B. Crane
Classroom Grants in hopes that you may share it with the agriculture
educators in your region through e-mail lists, newsletters, etc. All K - 12
teachers are eligible for this opportunity as long as the subject matter is
related to agricultural science, but I would especially hope that the
educators you work with would take advantage of this opportunity. *Applications
are due postmarked by October 10th (ONE WEEK LEFT), *and *winners will be
announced on October 24th*. So far we have only received ONE application
from a traditional CTAE Agricultural Education teacher.

 A direct link to the application that can be downloaded online can be
found below:
http://www.ga-agribusiness.org/images/E0191701/2014_DrJoeCrane_Application.pdf

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your help in
advance.

Best Regards,
Michael Pisciotta
229.402.1246

--
Michael Pisciotta, Public Affairs Coordinator
Georgia Agribusiness Council

Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education
Curriculum & Technology Director
204 Four Towers Building, UGA
706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their
potential for*
*through agricultural education.*