Techers

Please see the press release below and help me congratulate Constance on being named the Greene County High School and System Teacher of the Year. This is a real honor and I want to personally thank Mrs. Reid for doing a great job of elevating the prestige of our profession.

Congratulations Constance,

Stan

From: Robyn Brunson
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 10:30 AM
To: ALL
Subject: GCSS TOTY

Please join me in congratulating Mrs. Constance Reid, Greene County High School Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor, on being namedGCSS Teacher of the Year! Mrs. Reid will represent the district at the state level for Georgia Teacher of the Year.

Robyn Brunson

Communications Coordinator

Greene County School System

101 East Third Street