Begin forwarded message:

From: "Catrina K. Pollard" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: Writing Wednesday- For Our Troops

?Hey!  Can you send this out on the listserv?

Eastside FFA is participating in Bert's Big Thank You.  We are trying to send in 1,000 letters to troops from our school for Thanksgiving.  I have gotten our entire school to help in this goal.  I thought it might be a great idea for other FFA chapters to participate in as well!

I have attached what our Academic Coach sent out for our teachers to present to our students as part of our writing goal.

Chapters can either mail their letters directly to the radio show prior to November 1st at:

ATLANTA - Q100 (99.7 FM)
780 Johnson Ferry Rd NE
5th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30342

or they can send them to me for our goal before Oct 21st (or bring them to me at the Area 2 Floral Design contest)

10245 Eagle Drive

Covington, GA 30014

Thanks!

Catrina K. Pollard, Ed.S