---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clay Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Subject: National Convention Room or half room Needed
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp,

We would like to post this on the list serve. Rabun County FFA's charter bus driver needs a room at National Convention. Tuesday- Saturday. The group will be staying at the Baymont inn and suites louisville airport south so anything there or close by would be great.
We had to change our plans last minute from renting suvs to getting a charter bus due to our county policy.
Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks

Clay Brown

--