Teachers,

Georgia EMC is the title sponsor of the Foundation's annual golf tournament this year.  As the title sponsor, they can have two teams in the tournament.  They have offered the second team to ag teachers who would like to play in the tournament.

It is scheduled for this Friday, October 24, at Reunion Golf Club near Hoschton.  I will fill the slots on a first-come, first-serve basis.  If you would like to play, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones