---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Laura Williford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Oct 17, 2014 4:05 PM
Subject: Opening Session Ticket Request
To: "Stan Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>

Would you please send this over the state listserv requesting a ticket exchange to give all of our students a chance to see the opening session.

----

We have purchased 12 opening session (1C) tickets for the Thursday, 8:00 am, session with National Convention registration. The intention was to go to the 6:45 pm (1B) session on Wednesday evening as the chapter is assisting with the National Nursery Landscape CDE Thursday morning.

Please feel free to give me a call if you have 6 or more 1B session tickets and would be OK exchanging (or donating) them for 1C session tickets, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Laura Williford
Central High School
Agricultural Education