Please see message below from ABAC student, Ms. Charlsy Anesetti.  They are looking for interest in a cattle show on January 24th hosted at ABAC. Please let her know if you or your students may be interested in a cattle show on that date?  Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charlsy Anesetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Subject: ABAC YF SHOW
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp, we are looking for interest from teachers all over Georgia in hopes that they will choose to attend our show. We are super excited about this student organized upcoming show! Please have teachers respond to [log in to unmask] with any and all interests and concerns.

Thank you so much!

Charlsy Anesetti
Diversified Agriculture Major
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College