Please reply to Robert Cobb if interested?  [log in to unmask]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Subject: Justin Moore Concert tickets
To: [log in to unmask]

Christa,

I have nine tickets for the Justin Moore concert tickets on Wednesday night I need to sale.  Can you post this to the list serve?  Thanks.

Robert Cobb

The FFA Mission
through agricultural education.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact Jasper County Tech Services.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education