---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amy Crump <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 11:26 PM
Subject: National Convention Items for Sale
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Please post the following National Convention items for sale.  Thanks for your assistance.

I have the following extra items for sale for the National FFA Convention.  You may contact me at [log in to unmask] or 706-491-5446

4 student registrations - $60 each
4 Friday night rodeo tickets - $28 each
4 Wed. night Justin Moore tickets - $35 each
3 Thursday night - Louisville/Florida State Football Game Tickets - $15 each

--

Amy Crump

Agricultural Education • Habersham Central High School

2059 HWY 197 S, Mt. Airy, Georgia 30563

Room EL33

(706) 778-7161 Ext. 1533

Christa Steinkamp