Fellow teachers,

Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions. This survey
should only take minutes!

Thank you,

Brittany Bearden

 If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1En_VgrERyI5FSx_uCdheIhfPT2BWQ9Gf6gtlAwg1zS4/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Mid-Winter Conference Questionnaire
 * Required

    Would you be interested in attending a Dairy Judging breakout session? *
    - Yes, I would definitely attend
      - Sounds interesting, but I may go to something else that sounds
      better
      - Nope!
      - Other:
     Would you be willing to bring your own materials to attend a Wreath
   Making breakout session? *
   A list of materials will be sent in advance (probably on multiple
   occasions)
   - Yes, sign me up!
      - Sounds interesting, but I may not want to go through the trouble
      - I'll probably just watch
      - Not my thing
     What are your feelings on a "round table" discussion?
      If Gilda Lyons (Differentiation) puts on a single (2.5 hours)
   breakout session, would you attend?
    - Count me in!
      - 2.5 hours?!?!?! I guess....
      - Pass!
      - Other:
       Never submit passwords through Google Forms.