The Oliver & Oliver show pig sale will be this Saturday, November 1st at 1pm.
There will be 70-80 crossbred pigs for state market hog show as well as 40-50
Purebred Yorkshire, Hampshire and Duroc pigs for the NJSA Southeastern
Regional.  The attached flyer will give more details.

Also, only about 40%-50% of the pigs farrowed will be at the sale. Pigs not at
the sale will be available later for any of you needing pigs after returning
from National Convention.

Thanks,

Bryant Oliver

Christa Steinkamp