Thank you Ms Wooten for the update.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kate Wooten" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 7, 2014 at 5:54:30 PM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [BULK]  Keep fellow Ag teacher in your prayers today

Rachel is out of surgery and in recovery. She had a successful surgery. We hope to know more later.

Kate

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 7, 2014, at 1:22 PM, "Christa Steinkamp" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Please keep Ms. Rachel Patrick, Ag Teacher at Loganville High School, in your prayers today.  She is currently in surgery as they are removing a benign tumor on her brain.  Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

Rachel's mom posted this on her facebook page a little while ago: "So far so good. The neurosurgeon came out and he removed around the facial nerve, now the hearing surgeon is working on her audio nerve. We've got another 4 hours. Confirmed that tumor is benign. Prayers are working and God is with us."

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education

The FFA Mission