Fellow Ag Teachers,

Some teachers have requested a breakout session on pesticide licensure and license credits. I have spoken with the Department of Agriculture in pursuing a breakout session on this topic. At this point, I have been given a verbal "go ahead" to host a one hour class which can be used for credit for maintaining your pesticide license.

Please respond to this email if you have a specific topic you would like to be covered. The sooner you can reply, the sooner I will secure a speaker and create an agenda for approval.

Thank you in advance,

Brittany

--
              Brittany Bearden
            Agriculture Education

Mission

Working together to teach students in a safe, orderly, and challenging environment, inspiring them to learn and excel.

Vision

A corps of passionate and unified learning communities striving for world-class educational excellence every day.