Teachers,

If you have a team registered with the Georgia National Fair for either Floriculture or Nursery/ Landscape ID please look over the list below and make sure your schools information is correct.  If you see an (*) by your school, I need changes from you.  I talked with the fair yesterday and they have agreed to fix any changes, we can't add teams at this point or schools that are not already registered but if you have errors with your registration we are going to get those fixed.

If you have no students registered and only teams - I need a list of students names of each competition - if your student places in the top 10 and the fair doesn't have their name in the computer system, you must forfeit their prize money.

Also if you haven't signed up for a competition time please do so by clicking on this link - I will send a list of assigned competition times later today or tomorrow
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I2xd1S1DwCTc63stnqieai-OvkY8z1vpk6WWhpK8mHk/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Please email all corrections to me and I will forward those on to the fair - thank you in advance for checking over this list and making sure we have a smooth competition on Tuesday!!
Jr Nursery Landscape
School Name  # of Teams Registered  # of Students Registered
Appling Co High  2 6
Appling County Middle  2 10* (can only have 8)
Bagley Middle  2 8
Brantley County High  1 4
Brantley County Middle  2 8
Charlton High  1 4
Echols County High * 2 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
George Washington Carver* 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Heritage Middle  1 4
Lowndes High  1 4
Lowndes Middle  1 1
Montgomery Co High  1 3
North Murray * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Ola  1 4
Peach County High  2 7
Perry High  2 7
Perry Middle  2 5
Thomson- McDuffie Middle  2 7
Ware Co High  1 4

Sr Nursery Landscape
School Name  # of Teams Registered  # of Students Registered
Adairsville  2 7
Appling Co High  2 5
Arabia Mountain * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Bacon County High * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Bradwell Institute 1 3
Brantley County High  1 4
Charlton High  2 8
Colquitt County High  2 4
Harlem High  2 4
Lowndes High  2 5
Montgomery Co High  1 4
North Forsyth 2 8
Ola  1 4
Peach County High  2 5
Perry High  2 6
Southeast Bulloch  1 4
Tift County  2 7
Winder Barrow  2 5

Jr Floriculture
School Name  # of Teams Registered  # of Students Registered
Appling Co High  2 4
Appling County Middle  2 10* (can only have 8)
Bagley Middle  2 8
Bonaire Middle  1 4
Brantly County High  1 4
Brantley County Middle  2 9* (can only have 8)
CA Gray Junior  2 5
CA Gray Middle  2 6
Charlton County  1 3
Coffee Co Middle  1 5* (can only have 4)
Echols County High * 2 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Gilmer High  2 7
Gladden Middle * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Heritage Middle  1 4
Jenkins County High  1 1
Jones County High  2 8
Lowndes County High  1 4
Lowndes County Middle  * 2 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Malcom Bridge Middle  1 4
Montgomery Co High  1 1
Northeast Campus Tift  2 8
Northside High  1 5* (can only have 4)
Peach County High  2 10* (can only have 8)
Perry High  2 7
Perry Middle  1 4
South Effingham Middle  1 4
South Habersham Middle * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Thomson McDuffie Middle  2 8
TJ Elder Middle  1 4
Veterans High  1 4
Ware County High  1 1
West Jackson  1 5* (can only have 4)

Sr Floriculture
School Name  # of Teams Registered  # of Students Registered
Adairsville  1 4
Appling Co High  2 7
Arabia Mountain * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Bacon County High * 2 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Baconton Community*  1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Bradwell Institute 1 4
Brantley County High  1 4
Central of Talbot  1 3
Central High (Carroll) 2 5
Charlton High  2 8
Colquitt County High  2 8
Echols County High * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Gilmer High  2 8
Harlem High  2 6
Jones County High 2 8
LaGrange High  2 8
Lowndes High  2 2
Mary Persons High* 2 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Miller County * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
Montgomery Co High  1 4
North Forsyth 1 4
Northside High 2 6
Peach County High  2 6
Perry High  2 5
Schley County  1 1
Southeast Bulloch  2 5
Tift County  2 7
Veterans High  1 4
Ware County High  1 2
Warner Robins High * 1 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES
West Laurens High  2 8
White County High * 2 0 - NEED STUDENT NAMES

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

--