---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Pisciotta <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Subject: One Week Left to apply for GAC's $500 Grant Program

Dear Agriculture Education Coordinators & Leaders,

The Georgia Agribusiness Council (GAC) awards up to four $500 Classroom Grants annually to fund special curriculum enrichment programs aimed at teaching agriculture as part of the Dr. Joe B. Crane Classroom Grant program. I have attached the short application for the 2014 Dr. Joe B. Crane Classroom Grants in hopes that you may share it with the agriculture educators in your region through e-mail lists, newsletters, etc. All K - 12 teachers are eligible for this opportunity as long as the subject matter is related to agricultural science, but I would especially hope that the educators you work with would take advantage of this opportunity. Applications are due postmarked by October 10th (ONE WEEK LEFT), and winners will be announced on October 24th. So far we have only received ONE application from a traditional CTAE Agricultural Education teacher.

 A direct link to the application that can be downloaded online can be found below:
http://www.ga-agribusiness.org/images/E0191701/2014_DrJoeCrane_Application.pdf

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your help in advance.

Best Regards,
Michael Pisciotta
229.402.1246

--
Michael Pisciotta, Public Affairs Coordinator
Georgia Agribusiness Council

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education