Registration is now open for the FFA Quiz CDE. The Area 1 CDE will be at
Cass High School on October 21, 2014. The Area 2 CDE will be at East
Jackson High School on Oct. 23, 2014. Registration will begin at 3:30 and
the CDE will start at 4:30.  Please click on the registration link provided
to register your student. This event is open to students in grades 6-9 who
are Agricultural Education students, and are paid members of a chartered
FFA chapter. The top two participants on the area level are eligible to
compete at the state level.  This event does not have a national level of
competition. The FFA Quiz event is limited to one student per chapter on
the area level, and two students per area on the state level. *The
registration deadline is noon, Friday, October 17.*

FFA Quiz Registration Link:
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dFpoT0pSTzk2WDFZY1IwQVRabzhWU0E6MA#gid=0>

The following schools have registered:

 Adairsville Area I - Cass High School  Alexander Area I - Cass High
School  Ashworth
Middle Area I - Cass High School  Bagley Middle School Area I - Cass High
School  Bowdon FFA Area I - Cass High School  Cedartown High School Area I
- Cass High School  Central of Carroll Area I - Cass High School  Chattooga
County FFA Area I - Cass High School  Clear Creek Middle School FFA Area I
- Cass High School  Coahulla Creek Area I - Cass High School  Creekside
High School Area I - Cass High School  Etowah Area I - Cass High School  Fannin
High Area I - Cass High School  Gilmer County Area I - Cass High
School  Gladden
Middle Area I - Cass High School  Gordon Central Area I - Cass High
School  Gordon
Lee Area I - Cass High School  Haralson County High School Area I - Cass
High School  Heritage Middle, Catoosa Area I - Cass High School  Jasper
Middle Area I - Cass High School  LaFayette High School Area I - Cass High
School  LaFayette Middle School Area I - Cass High School  Murray Area I -
Cass High School  North Forsyth Area I - Cass High School  North Murray
High School Area I - Cass High School  Paulding County High School Area I -
Cass High School  Pickens High School Area I - Cass High School  Red Bud
Middle Area I - Cass High School  Ridgeland Area I - Cass High School  Ringgold
High Area I - Cass High School  rockmart high school Area I - Cass High
School  Rossville Middle School Area I - Cass High School  Sonoraville
High Area
I - Cass High School  Summerville Middle School Area I - Cass High
School  Temple
High Area I - Cass High School  Woodland Area I - Cass High School  Athens
Christian School Area II - East Jackson High School  Burney Harris Middle Area
II - East Jackson High School  Carver Middle School Area II - East Jackson
High School  Cedar Shoals High School Area II - East Jackson High School  East
Jackson High School Area II - East Jackson High School  East Jackson
Middle Area
II - East Jackson High School  Eastside  High School Area II - East Jackson
High School  Elbert County High Area II - East Jackson High School  Elbert
County Middle School Area II - East Jackson High School  Franklin Co. High
School Area II - East Jackson High School  Greene County Area II - East
Jackson High School  Habersham 9th Grade Academy Area II - East Jackson
High School  Hart Co Middle Area II - East Jackson High School  Hart County
High School Area II - East Jackson High School  Hilsman Middle Area II -
East Jackson High School  Jackson County High Area II - East Jackson High
School  Jackson Trail Christian Area II - East Jackson High School  Loganville
High Area II - East Jackson High School  Loganville Middle Area II - East
Jackson High School  Lumpkin County Area II - East Jackson High School  Madison
County High School Area II - East Jackson High School  Madison County
Middle Area
II - East Jackson High School  Monroe Area High School Area II - East
Jackson High School  Morgan County High School Area II - East Jackson High
School  Morgan County Middle Area II - East Jackson High School  Newton
High School Area II - East Jackson High School  North Habersham Middle
School Area II - East Jackson High School  North Oconee Area II - East
Jackson High School  Oconee Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
Oglethorpe
County Middle School Area II - East Jackson High School  Stephens County
High Area II - East Jackson High School  Towns County Middle Area II - East
Jackson High School  West Jackson Middle! Area II - East Jackson High
School  White
Co Middle Area II - East Jackson High School  White County High Area II -
East Jackson High School  WR Coile MS Area II - East Jackson High School  Youth
Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher