Please click on the link below to complete the registration form for each
team for the 2014 Area I and Area II Ag. Sales CDE. Area I will be at the
Gordon County College & Career Academy on November 11th. Area II will be at
Franklin County High School on November 13th. Registration is from 4:00 to
4:30 P.M. and the contest will start at 4:30 P.M. The last day to register
is Nov. 1st.
T-shirts are available for $12.00 each.

*Please include FFA Membership numbers to complete Registration. *

Ag. Sales Registration Link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1R-usiUdCNpVqLmU3PUZyCDVobq2P1gj3Dxebzu14-2Q/viewform>

*Teams that have complete registration:*

*Chapter ----------Area I or II -------------------Advisor *
Etowah                Area 1                       Ashley Rivers
Bowdon               Area 1                       Ryan Ayers
Murray County    Area 1                       Katie Lents
Franklin County   Area 2                      Owen Thomason
Ringgold              Area 1                      Chuck Williams

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher