Registration is now open for the FFA Quiz CDE. The Area 1 CDE will be at Cass High School on October 21, 2014. The Area 2 CDE will be at East Jackson High School on Oct. 23, 2014. Registration will begin at 3:30 and the CDE will start at 4:30.  Please click on the registration link provided to register your student. This event is open to students in grades 6-9 who are Agricultural Education students, and are paid members of a chartered FFA chapter. The top two participants on the area level are eligible to compete at the state level.  This event does not have a national level of competition. The FFA Quiz event is limited to one student per chapter on the area level, and two students per area on the state level. The registration deadline is noon, Friday, October 17.

The following schools have registered:

Adairsville Area I - Cass High School
Alexander Area I - Cass High School
Ashworth Middle Area I - Cass High School
Bagley Middle School Area I - Cass High School
Bowdon FFA Area I - Cass High School
Cedartown High School Area I - Cass High School
Central of Carroll Area I - Cass High School
Chattooga County FFA Area I - Cass High School
Clear Creek Middle School FFA Area I - Cass High School
Coahulla Creek Area I - Cass High School
Creekside High School Area I - Cass High School
Etowah Area I - Cass High School
Fannin High Area I - Cass High School
Gilmer County Area I - Cass High School
Gladden Middle Area I - Cass High School
Gordon Central Area I - Cass High School
Gordon Lee Area I - Cass High School
Haralson County High School Area I - Cass High School
Heritage Middle, Catoosa Area I - Cass High School
Jasper Middle Area I - Cass High School
LaFayette High School Area I - Cass High School
LaFayette Middle School Area I - Cass High School
Murray Area I - Cass High School
North Forsyth Area I - Cass High School
North Murray High School Area I - Cass High School
Paulding County High School Area I - Cass High School
Pickens High School Area I - Cass High School
Red Bud Middle Area I - Cass High School
Ridgeland Area I - Cass High School
Ringgold High Area I - Cass High School
rockmart high school Area I - Cass High School
Rossville Middle School Area I - Cass High School
Sonoraville High Area I - Cass High School
Summerville Middle School Area I - Cass High School
Temple High Area I - Cass High School
Woodland Area I - Cass High School
Athens Christian School Area II - East Jackson High School
Burney Harris Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
Carver Middle School Area II - East Jackson High School
Cedar Shoals High School Area II - East Jackson High School
East Jackson High School Area II - East Jackson High School
East Jackson Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
Eastside  High School Area II - East Jackson High School
Elbert County High Area II - East Jackson High School
Elbert County Middle School Area II - East Jackson High School
Franklin Co. High School Area II - East Jackson High School
Greene County Area II - East Jackson High School
Habersham 9th Grade Academy Area II - East Jackson High School
Hart Co Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
Hart County High School Area II - East Jackson High School
Hilsman Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
Jackson County High Area II - East Jackson High School
Jackson Trail Christian Area II - East Jackson High School
Loganville High Area II - East Jackson High School
Loganville Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
Lumpkin County Area II - East Jackson High School
Madison County High School Area II - East Jackson High School
Madison County Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
Monroe Area High School Area II - East Jackson High School
Morgan County High School Area II - East Jackson High School
Morgan County Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
Newton High School Area II - East Jackson High School
North Habersham Middle School Area II - East Jackson High School
North Oconee Area II - East Jackson High School
Oconee Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
Oglethorpe County Middle School Area II - East Jackson High School
Stephens County High Area II - East Jackson High School
Towns County Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
West Jackson Middle! Area II - East Jackson High School
White Co Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
White County High Area II - East Jackson High School
WR Coile MS Area II - East Jackson High School
Youth Middle Area II - East Jackson High School
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher