[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Don't forget to stop by the Study Abroad Fair tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday!

Study Abroad Fair - October 9-10 at UGA Tate Center
Location: UGA Tate Center, Grand Hall
Date: Thursday and Friday. October 9th and 10th
Time: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Contact information: [log in to unmask]

This is a wonderful opportunity to familiarize yourself with all the opportunities available to UGA students. Over 100 vendors attend ready to provide you with the information. Even if you are already in the process of narrowing your search, be sure to stop by the Study Abroad Fair!

Visit the website<http://studyabroadfair.weebly.com/>

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy
feedback from you since your recent visit to our office.
Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link:
http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html