Plans are due in the *Swainsboro Office by Tuesday, December 2.*

Notice that is also the day of the Central Region Livestock Evaluation
CDE.  You can bring them to me personally that as well.

I have copied the rest of the original email below.

Teachers,

The Marketing Plan CDE will be held:

Area 4:  December 9, Southeast Bulloch High

Area 3:  December 11, Fort Valley State University

Registration: 4 PM, Contest Starts at 4:30 PM

*Written Marketing Plan is due in the Swainsboro Office by Tuesday,
December 2.  Address is below.  *

Look at the National Website -
https://www.ffa.org/documents/cde_marketingplan_2012.pdf

skip down to page 11 for the start of the rules, follow the guidelines
under the written plan on page 12-13, then the guidelines for the live
presentation.

And the State Website -
http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/
Marketing%20Plan%20CDE/Marketing_Plan_CDE_Guidelines_revised_July_2014.pdf

Here are the two scoresheets we will use.

http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/
Marketing%20Plan%20CDE/Marketing%20Plan%20CDE%20Presentation%20Scorecard.pdf

http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/
Marketing%20Plan%20CDE/Marketing
%20Plan%20CDE%20Written%20Plan%20Scorecard.pdf

Give me a call if you have any questions.

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher