Congratulations to the following students and their advisors for placing
first and second in the Area 3 and Area 4 EMC CDEs held this week.

*Area 3*
1st - Caroline Waldrep - Mary Persons - Bill Waldrep, Advisor
2nd - Robby Watson - Upson-Lee - Josh Rabalais, Advisor

*Area 4*
1st - Chase Giles - West Laurens - Reed Waldrep, Advisor
2nd - Cejay Heath - Treutlen - Al Garner, Advisor

Thank you to Treutlen High School for Hosting the Area 4 event and to Camp
John Hope for hosting the Area 3 event.

Thank you to Mr. Al Garner and his students for preparing the meal at
Treutlen and to Dan Hudson (Hudson's BBQ) for preparing the meal at Camp
John Hope.

Thank you to all EMC personnel for their support and help.  The EMC's
provide substantial financial support for the CDE as well as on-site
support with each area of the event.  There are almost too many to name but
I am going to try and hope that I don't leave anyone out.  I believe that
risk is worth it to mention each of these individuals by name.

*EMC Staff*
Joe Sikes
Jeff Roudebush
Brent Meredith
Chipper Jones
David Yelton
Howard Porter
Randy Hill
Van Henriott
Gary Selph
Jeremy Arant
Jonathan Stewart
Phil Gaddy
Ken Pope
Josh Hendricks
Daniel Eldridge
Phil Bearden
Jennifer Bryant

Also thank you to our Area officers who assisted with the CDE:  *Justin
Martin*, Area 3 Treasurer - *Brad Williams*, Area 3 Sentinel - *Mary
Kaitlyn Wheeler*, Area 4 Secretary - *Bethaney Fortner*, Area 4 Reporter.

Thank you to Barry Norris, Ricky Wheeler, and Chris Corzine for their
assistance with set-up, scoring, etc...

You will find a complete set of results attached.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher