Does anyone (particularly middle school advisors) have an FFA
parent/student handbook or official chapter document for parents, outlining
chapter rules (exmple: kids being picked up on time), policies, procedures,
etc? If so, I would appreciate seeing a copy. I am in the process of
developing one. Please forward any documents,ideas or advice  to
Thanks!

Allie R. Crockett
Burke County Middle School FFA Advisor

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you ate lunch today, thank a
farmer."

"Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I may remember. Involve me and I
will understand."

To know what to do is *WISDOM*;
To know how to do it is *SKILL*;
To do it as it should be done is *SERVICE*