Teachers -

Below is a list of the 41 schools that have submitted spring plug orders,
if you planned to place an order but do not see your name on the list
please send your order ASAP - order form is attached to this email.

Baldwin High
Bleckley County HIgh
Bonaire Middle
Burke County MIddle
Burke County HIgh
Crawford County
Cross Creek
Dodge County
Dublin
Dutchtown
Eagles Landing
Ebenzer Middle
Harris County
Houston County High
Jefferson County
Locust Grove
Manchester
Marion County
Mary Persons
Metter High
Mossy Creek Middle
Northeast Bibb
Perry Middle
Pike County Middle
Portal High
Schley County
South Effingham High
South Effingham MIddle
Southeast Bulloch
Stockbridge
Swainsboro
Thomson McDuffie Middle
Twiggs County
Union Grove
Upson Lee Middle
Upson Lee High
Veterans High
Washington County High
West Laurens
Wheeler County
Woodland High

Attached you will find the Spring 2015 Plant Order form.  As asked for, we
have simplified the tray sizes and the order form some.

THERE ARE 4 TABS - one for annuals, rooted cuttings, vegetables, and
herbs.
Please complete the order form, save it to your computer using your school
name - ex: *BonaireMiddle-Spring2015OrderForm* and then email it back to
me.

Please see the information below concerning the order deadline, plant
pickup location options, and plant combination suggestions.

ORDER DEADLINE
The deadline to place your order is
* Friday, October 31st I realize some of you may be at National Convention
during this week so please turn in your order ahead of time*

DELIVERY OPTIONS
*I will send out an email in Jan to set up for pick up location. *
This year we are offering *FIVE* pickup location options:
 Saturday, February 7th in conjunction with State CDEs at Fort Valley State.
Monday, February 9th - There will be 1 centrally located school pick up in
Area 3
Tuesday, February 10th - There will be 1 centrally located school pick up
in Area 4
Wednesday, February 11th in conjunction with the Region Poultry CDE in
Eastman.
or You can pick up directly from the grower in South Houston County.

PLANT COMBINATION SUGGESTIONS
You will find there are several new items on the list this year that work
great in mixed container baskets (1 or more different plants per
basket/pot) such as:

Scaveola (a cascading flowering plant) mixed with wave petunias
Creeping jenny (a unique lime green plant that spills over containers)
mixed with impatiens or petunias
Canna Lily (dwarf), sweet potato vine, and wave petunias
Creeping jenny, hypoestes, and petunia
Calibrachoa (also known as million bells), sweet potato vine and verbena
Coleus, Verbena, impatiens
Heliotrope, dichondra (petite leaves that spill over pot), vinca
Hollyhock, calibrachoa, hypoestes
Sweet potato vine, portulaca, melampodium
Ornamental fountain grasses, creeping jenny, dichondra

Feel free to call or email - I'd be more than happy to assist you in making
your selections or with any questions you may have.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education