Area 4 ENR CDE will be held at Southeastern Technical College in Swainsboro
on November 11 with registration at 3:30 pm in the Butch Parrish Building
and the CDE will start at 4:00 pm.

Area 3 ENR CDE will be held at Fort Valley State University on November 13
with registration at 3:30 pm at the Pettigrew Center and the CDE will start
at 4:00 pm.

These are the schools I have registered.  Please let me know if I need to
make any changes.

Jr. Area 3
Bleckley CountyCrawford CountyFeagin Mill Middle Harris County High SchoolHeard
CountyJones CountyLaGrange High Ola HSPiedmont AcademyPike County High
SchoolWarner Robins MS

Sr. Area 3

Bleckley CountyCrawford County
Harris County High SchoolHeard CountyJones CountyLaGrange HighOla HSPiedmont
AcademyPike County High School
Woodland High School(Henry County)

Jr. Area 4

Dublin High

Greenbrier H.S.Hephzibah
Jenkins County HighJenkins County Middle
South Effingham MS

West Laurens High School
Sr. Area 4

Dublin High
GlascockGreenbrier H.S.HephzibahJefferson CountyJenkins County High
Screven County High School
StatesboroTattnall Couty High SchoolWest Laurens High School

--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher