Question was brought up about answering the editing part questions.

Here is how it is written on the exam.

Instructions:  Twenty-five words or phrases are underlined in the news
release below.  Some are correct and others contain errors.  Indicate in
the spaces to the right if the words or phrases are correct (C) or
incorrect (I).  If they are incorrect, *correct them using standard editing
marks in the text**. *You may find errors related to grammar, punctuation,
word usage, spelling or other Associated Press Stylebook issues.

So the answer has to be correct in the space to the right (C) or (I) and
have the proper standard editing mark if it is marked (I).

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher