*Central Region Livestock Evaluation* Area 3 and Area 4
Tuesday, December 2
Southern Pines Ag. and Expo Building
Registration from 12:00-12:45 PM
Contest will start immediately after.
Reasons will be given at Southern Pines.
Pre-Registration and T-shirt Order:
Livestock Judging T-shirt available for $10. Proof is attached below.
Pre-Register by Friday, November 18st.
Possible Classes at this time:
Seniors: 2 sets of reasons, Test, and Possibly Keep/Cull - Heifers or Does
Juniors: 1 set of reasons
There will be EPD"s and Senarios on some classes.
1. Dress appropriately for the weather (reasons will be outside)
2. have no cell phones
3. bring clipboard
4. bring only blank paper
5. 2 - #2 pencils
6. be very careful with scantron
7. No talking during contest
1. As last year - I will have you assigned responsibilities during the contest (officials, group leaders, timers, etc.).
2. Don't forget to check your rosters!
3. Please let me know if you will be bringing a bus!
Dublin/Laurens County Recreation Authority - Southern Pines Ag. and Expo Building - 575 Southern Pines Road, Dublin, Georgia 31021
From I-16, Exit 51 (Hwy. 441/319)
Turn North towards Dublin, approximately 1/2 mile turn right at red light
on Firetower Road, approximately 1/2 mile turn left into Southern Pines
Complex. Ball fields are on both sides of drive. Follow road around to
left and you will see the Ag. and Expo Building.