Teachers,

A special Thank You to Fort Valley State University for hosting the Leadership Events.  Thank you to Mr. Chris Corzine and his assistance for running the contest.

We the most competition in the Ag. Communications CDE to date and which much improving in the scores.  Teachers and FFA members, keep up the good work!  Rosters have been checked.

The results of all teams is attached.

Congratulations to the two teams moving on to the state contest.

1.  Peach County High
2.  LaGrange High

High Individual: We had a tie and will recognize both at the Area Awards program.

 Madison Watson, Peach County High and Loretta Chappell, LaGrange High

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher