As I mentioned in at the Area Teachers Meetings, Mr. Bridges will be
conducting two Parliamentary Procedure workshops in the Central region next
month. These workshops are for teachers and students with the intent that
each teacher would bring prospective Parli Pro CDE students to the event.
If you have been thinking of adding the Parli Pro CDE or just want to brush
up on your skills, this would be an excellent training event.

The first workshop will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 9 at Southeast Bulloch
High School during the Area 4 CDE's conducted that day. The other workshop
will be held on Thursday, Dec. 11 at Ft. Valley State University during the
Area 3 CDE's conducted that day. Both workshops will begin at 4:30. I look
forward to seeing a great turn out.

Please go to this link to sign up so that we will have an idea of how many
people to expect:

 If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10kq1fywy49hrG1CG6IKwhY0e0M55aa56nzM6fHbtt5o/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Central Region Parli Pro Workshops Registration
 * Required

    Chapter Name *
      Teacher bringing students *
      Select Workshop site *
    - Area 4 CDE's SEB December 9
      - Area 3 CDE's FVSU December 11
     How many students do you expect to bring? *
        Never submit passwords through Google Forms.