As I mentioned in at the Area Teachers Meetings, Mr. Bridges will be conducting two Parliamentary Procedure workshops in the Central region next month. These workshops are for teachers and students with the intent that each teacher would bring prospective Parli Pro CDE students to the event. If you have been thinking of adding the Parli Pro CDE or just want to brush up on your skills, this would be an excellent training event.

The first workshop will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 9 at Southeast Bulloch High School during the Area 4 CDE's conducted that day. The other workshop will be held on Thursday, Dec. 11 at Ft. Valley State University during the Area 3 CDE's conducted that day. Both workshops will begin at 4:30. I look forward to seeing a great turn out.

Please go to this link to sign up so that we will have an idea of how many people to expect:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10kq1fywy49hrG1CG6IKwhY0e0M55aa56nzM6fHbtt5o/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Central Region Parli Pro Workshops Registration

* Required
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.