I hope you were able to act fast and procure the offered engines from Honda.  As you can see below, they are currently out.

Kevin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Subject: Honda Vo-Tech engines

Hello,

We regret to inform you that the engines we had allocated for vocational
schools have all been taken.

American Honda Motor Co. has been a long time supporter of education
through product.  We understand that many of the schools rely on our
program to provide each student in the class with their own engine to work
on instead of having to share or worse, be without an engine for education.

Again, thank you for your interest in using Honda Engines for your school
and hopefully we will be able to supply more engines in the near future.

Respectfully,

Troy McCall
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Honda Engine Sales, Service & Operations
Administrator - Service Planning and Training
Office: 678.339.2496
Fax: 678.518.3816
Email: [log in to unmask]

--