Plans are due in the Swainsboro Office by Tuesday, December 2.

Notice that is also the day of the Central Region Livestock Evaluation CDE.  You can bring them to me personally that as well.

I have copied the rest of the original email below.

Teachers,

The Marketing Plan CDE will be held:

Area 4:  December 9, Southeast Bulloch High

Area 3:  December 11, Fort Valley State University

Registration: 4 PM, Contest Starts at 4:30 PM

Written Marketing Plan is due in the Swainsboro Office by Tuesday, December 2.  Address is below.

Look at the National Website - https://www.ffa.org/documents/cde_marketingplan_2012.pdf

skip down to page 11 for the start of the rules, follow the guidelines under the written plan on page 12-13, then the guidelines for the live presentation.

And the State Website - http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Marketing%20Plan%20CDE/Marketing_Plan_CDE_Guidelines_revised_July_2014.pdf

Here are the two scoresheets we will use.

http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Marketing%20Plan%20CDE/Marketing%20Plan%20CDE%20Presentation%20Scorecard.pdf

http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Marketing%20Plan%20CDE/Marketing%20Plan%20CDE%20Written%20Plan%20Scorecard.pdf

Give me a call if you have any questions.

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher