Does anyone (particularly middle school advisors) have an FFA parent/student handbook or official chapter document for parents, outlining chapter rules (exmple: kids being picked up on time), policies, procedures, etc? If so, I would appreciate seeing a copy. I am in the process of developing one. Please forward any documents,ideas or advice  to [log in to unmask]
Thanks!

Allie R. Crockett
Burke County Middle School FFA Advisor

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you ate lunch today, thank a farmer."

"Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I may remember. Involve me and I will understand."

To know what to do is WISDOM;
To know how to do it is SKILL;
To do it as it should be done is SERVICE