---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Becky Forrester <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 3:30 PM
Subject: FFA and YF Christmas Ornaments
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

 Good Afternoon,

Would you please post this to the listserve?

Thank you so much

Becky

To:  Fellow Ag. Teachers

I have a student who has designed and made FFA ornaments and Young Farmer
ornaments as her SAE project and as a fundraiser for our chapter.  Please
take a look at the attached flyer for more information.  We will be happy
to ship any amount to you in flat rate boxes.  Perhaps your students,
alumni chapter or parents would be interested in these as well.  They make
excellent Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers.  Please feel free to send
the flyer to whomever you like.

Thank you

Becky Forrester

Gordon Lee High School