Reminder for Rabbit Show and Please pass along to 4-H kids in your county.

T-shirts need to be ordered by December 1.

RW
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Subject: 2014 State FFA/4-H Rabbit Show
To: aged-l <[log in to unmask]>

2014 FFA/4-H State Rabbit Show

For any FFA or 4-H member (please share with 4-H members in your community)

December 13, 2014
Dublin, Georgia

Location: West Laurens High School - Ag. Education Department
3692 Highway 257
Dexter, Georgia 31019     *Use this address to get to location*

Once at the school - drive around back and look for the greenhouse.

Check in:  11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Show Starts:  1:00 PM
Entry fee:  $4 per rabbit
Payout will be dependent on expenses since we have no sponsors at this time.

T-shirts will be made if we have 25 sign up for them.  T-shirt design will
be similar to last years.  T-shirt sizes should be entered on the google
document when entering the rabbits.  Cost of t-shirts is $10.  View of last
year's t-shirt is attached.

You will be able to enter 3 rabbits one at a time, but there is no limit to
the number of entries.

Here is the google doc for entries.  The rules are attached.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1RLKY-5hI5KH9LVnqduc7KfWepg6Eoa7EEZXIdtJoK-c/edit

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher