Teachers

The State Dairy CDE will be held on December 6, 2014 with the other State
CDEs on the ABAC Campus. Registration will take place on the ABAC Campus
and we will go to the UGA Tifton Campus Dairy for Judging the Classes.  and
then return to ABAC for the exam and reasons.

*Juniors* will judge 4 classes, give 1 set of reasons and have a Dairy
Management Exercise (exam).

*Seniors* will judge 4 classes, give 2 sets of reasons, have a Dairy
Management Exercise (exam) and have a Team Activity.

I have attached a copy of the rules and scantron to this email.

If you plan on having a team please go to the link below and fill out the
form.

Registration Link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1HPCuD_baqeH1ogdbI-saVikdHsXgrClRLMGBo3-knhk/edit>

Be watching for emails from Mr. Lastly about all the registration times and
places for that day.

We will also need 4 buses to take the Students to the Dairy and if you do
not mind please help us out.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher