From: Charlsy Anesetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Subject: ABAC YF STEER AND HEIFER SHOW
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

  ​Mrs. Steinkamp,

     I have finally put together our letter and entry form for the First
Annual ABAC YF Steer and Heifer Show! If you would, please send out this
E-Mail.

     We have incl​uded a parent/guardian consent and waiver of liability
form. It is required by ABAC (Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College) that
these forms are filled out. They can be returned to us with entry forms.

     Also attached is a list of breed codes for all steers. The code should
be transferred to the entry form as needed when registering steers for our
show.

 ***We hav**e a $500.00 pay out for our supreme steer and heifer, buckles
for 4-12 grade showmanship, and other unique and exciting hardware and
payouts for our classes***

 Thank you so much for all of ​your help!

 Charlsy Anesetti
  Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
Diversified Agriculture Major
(770)-490-6391