Please see show information from ABAC Young Farmers.  They are hosting a steer & heifer show in Perry, GA at the Georgia National Fairgrounds on January 23-24, 2014.  Please contact Charlsy Anesetti below for more information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charlsy Anesetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Subject: ABAC YF STEER AND HEIFER SHOW
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

​Mrs. Steinkamp,

    I have finally put together our letter and entry form for the First Annual ABAC YF Steer and Heifer Show! If you would, please send out this E-Mail.

    We have incl​uded a parent/guardian consent and waiver of liability form. It is required by ABAC (Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College) that these forms are filled out. They can be returned to us with entry forms.

    Also attached is a list of breed codes for all steers. The code should be transferred to the entry form as needed when registering steers for our show.

**We have a $500.00 pay out for our supreme steer and heifer, buckles for 4-12 grade showmanship, and other unique and exciting hardware and payouts for our classes**

Thank you so much for all of ​your help!

Charlsy Anesetti

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
Diversified Agriculture Major

--