Just a reminder about due dates approaching for some grant money available through the National FFA Organization. These are funds that are in place and ready to be given away to students/chapters who take time to apply. I encourage you to share this with your students.
More than $140,000 will be distributed to students in the form of $1,000 grants to establish a new SAE or grow an existing SAE. Applications should reflect innovative ideas, be well written and establish the financial need of the student.
• $1,000 grants available
• SAE grant applications available through the SAE application center on the AgCN (www.ffa.org)
• Students will need an AgCN login code to access the SAE grant applications
• SAE grant applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on November 15
• For more information contact Mr. Dan Chabot ([log in to unmask])
Food For All Grants
Grants available to middle and high school FFA chapter to support year-long service learning projects that support a hunger need
• $2,500 grants available for local FFA chapters
• Information available at www.FFA.org/FoodForAll
• Food for All grant applications due November 26
• For more information contact Stefonie Sebastian ([log in to unmask])
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA
Athens, GA 30602