---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kayla Eason <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Subject: ABAC Winter Pig Classic
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>,
"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]"
<[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>,
"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <
[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "
[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

 ​​Good Afternoon,

 ABAC Collegiate FFA will host the ABAC Winter Pig Classic again on January
24, 2015. I have attached the entry forms with this email for the show. I
am asking everyone to forward this on to any Agricultural Education
teachers, put on the Georgia Ag Ed Livestock Calender, State FFA Calender,
as well as forwarded to any 4H Advisors. This show is open to any 4H or FFA
member from any state.

 Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Thank you for your time,

 Kayla Eason

registration chair

(678)760-3991