At last week's National Convention, one of the more popular speakers was Mrs. Jane Herlong. As part of her presentation, Mrs. Herlong offered a free download of her book to all FFA members. She has sent this link for FFA members to use. Please share this information with your students. Regardless of whether they attended the National Convention, all FFA members are welcome to download this book. When students access the link, they will be asked to enter an email address for the book download.

Here is the link to download my book, "Bare Feet to High Heels" for free!!!  My gift! Jane's book<http://www.janeherlong.com/ffa/free-book.html> Enjoy!

Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA
Athens, GA 30602
(706) 552-4456
www.georgiaffa.org<http://www.georgiaffa.org/>

[Logo smart, live copy]
I was honored to be the closing speaker for the
87th Annual National FFA Convention on October 31, 2014.
 Broadcast LIVE on Rural TV and to an audience of over 18,000!
[FFA After speech]
[three books_edited-1]

"Bury Me with My Pearls" Amazon "Best-Seller,"
Top 20 in 10 Amazon Categories
Hear Jane's comedy and singing on Sirius XM Radio and Pandora  Internet Radio
Jane's Website<http://www.janeherlong.com/>
Jane Jenkins Herlong, CSP
Direct: 803-480-1190
Jane's Demo Video<http://youtu.be/n5EMmuMFfLE>