At last week’s National Convention, one of the more popular speakers was Mrs. Jane Herlong. As part of her presentation, Mrs. Herlong offered a free download of her book to all FFA members. She has sent this link for FFA members to use. Please share this information with your students. Regardless of whether they attended the National Convention, all FFA members are welcome to download this book. When students access the link, they will be asked to enter an email address for the book download.

Here is the link to download my book, “Bare Feet to High Heels” for free!!!  My gift! Jane's book Enjoy!

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association

316 Poultry Science – UGA

Athens, GA 30602

(706) 552-4456

www.georgiaffa.org

Logo smart, live copy

I was honored to be the closing speaker for the

87th Annual National FFA Convention on October 31, 2014.

 Broadcast LIVE on Rural TV and to an audience of over 18,000!

FFA After speech

three books_edited-1

“Bury Me with My Pearls” Amazon “Best-Seller,”

Top 20 in 10 Amazon Categories

Hear Jane’s comedy and singing on Sirius XM Radio and Pandora  Internet Radio

Jane's Website

Jane Jenkins Herlong, CSP

Direct: 803-480-1190

Jane's Demo Video