Teachers

The Livestock Shows at the Albany Fair will take place this week. I have listed the receiving times and show start times below. Car passes and Tickets were mailed out to the Students, if you did not receive a pass, the Advisors and Students names will be at the gate when you come in, if you have problems call.

Hogs can come in 12 pm to 6 pm on Tuesday and 8 am to 12 pm on Wednesday- Show 3 pm on Wednesday.
Goats - can come in from 8 am to 12 pm on Thursday - Show 3 pm on Thursday
Lambs- can come in with goats if you have both, can come in from 8 am to 12 pm on Friday - Show 4 pm on Friday
Cattle may come in on all day Thursday and Friday from 8 am to 1 pm - Show 12 pm on Saturday.

I have attached the list of teams from Area 5 that have signed up for the livestock Judging contest on Friday- registration will began at 9 am and the contest will start at 10 am.

We will be buying Hogs and Goats for the Livestock Judging Clinic so if you have some for sale see me in Albany.

If you have questions please call.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher