---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Bilow <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Subject: Elbert County Grade Dairy Show
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp,
Can you please put the following on the STATE list serve?  Thanks you so much!

Any FFA Chapter or 4-H Club that shows Grade (Commercial) Dairy Heifers are invited to attend the ONLY (probably) FREE livestock show left in Georgia.  Please use the link:

http://elbertchs.sharpschool.net/departments/c_t_a_e/agriculture/future_farmers_of_america__ffa_/

and click on "14th Annual EC Grade Dairy Heifer Show (entry form)" .

I DO ask that you fill the form out on your computer and return to me via an attachment to an e-mail (address is on the entry form).  I WILL reply to you when I receive the entry.

Thanks, and have an outstanding Thanksgiving!

Michael L. Bilow
Agricultural Education Teacher/
FFA Advisor
Elbert County High School
706-213-4100 (o)
706-318-3078 (c)
706-283-1183 (f)
http://elbertchs.sharpschool.net/departments/c_t_a_e/agriculture/
http://elbertchs.sharpschool.net/departments/c_t_a_e/agriculture/future_farmers_of_america/

                              "If a tree falls on a florist and no one is there, do they make any noise?"

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education

Agriculture Education Mission